22. H. Bhatia, D. Ray*, "Asymmetric-Donors(D2D′2)-Acceptor(A) Conjugates for Accessing Simultaneous Intrinsic Blue-RTP and Blue-TADF", Mat. Adv.2020, 1, 1858-1865.
21. S. Karmakar, D. Ray*, "Synthesis, optical properties, acid-base vapochromism and anti-counterfeiting of novel π-extended pyridine fused coumarins", J. Lumin. 2020, 223, 117229.
20. H. Bhatia, D. Ray*, Use of Dimeric Excited Staes of the Donors in D4-A Systems for Accesssing White Light Emission, Afterglow, and Invisible Security Ink", J. Phys. Chem. C 2019, 123, 22104-22103.
This paper has highlighted as Invisible Ink that can detect Fake Currency: Media article National and International Newspapers (For example: Hindsutantimes, Business World, Finacial Express, Press Truct of India, Devdiscourse, Outlook India, Decan Herald, The Tribune, Daily Excelsior, The Freepress Journal, India Education Diary, and other news outlets
19. I. Bhattacharjee, N. Acharya, D. Ray*, "Thermally activated delayed fluorescence and room-temperature phosphorescence in naphthyl appended carbazole-quinoline conjugates, and their mechanical regulation", Chem. Commun., 2019, 55, 1899-1902.
18. I. Bhattacharjee, N. Acharya, S. Karmakar, D. Ray*, "Room-temperature Orange-Red Phosphorescence by Way of Intermolecular Charge Tansfer in Single-Component Phenoxazine-Quinoline Conjugates and Chemical Sensing", J. Phys. Chem. C 2018, 122, 21589-21597.
17. H. Bhatia, I. Bhattacharjee, D. Ray*, "Biluminescence via Fluorescence and Persistent Phosphorescence in Amorphous Organic Donor (D4)-Acceptor(A) Conjugates and Application in Data Security Protection", J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 2018, 9, 3808-3813.
Audio-slide published by ACS: "ACS Live-slide presentation-2"
16. I. Bhattacharjee, N. Acharya, H. Bhatia, D. Ray*, "Dual Emission through Thermaly Activated Delayed Fluorescence and Room-Temperature Phosphorescence, and Their Thermal Enhancement via Solid-State Structural Change in a Carbazole-Quinoline Conjugate", J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 2018, 9, 2733-2738.
Audio-slide published by ACS: "ACS Live-slide presentation-1"
15. I. Bhattacharjee, N. Ghosh, A. Raina, J. Dasgupta, D. Ray*, Conformational switching via an intramolecular H-bond modulates the fluorescence lifetime in a novel coumarin-imidazole conjugate", Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 2018, 20, 6060-6072.
Highlighted as a front backcover
14. J. T. Foy, D. Ray, I. Aprahamian, "Regulating signal enhancement with coordinationcoupled deprotonation of a hydrazone switch", Chem. Sci., 2015, 6, 209-213.
13. D. Ray, J. T Foy, R. P. Hughes, I. Aprahamian, "A Switching cascade of hydrazone-based rotary switches through coordination-coupled proton relays", Nat. Chem., 2012, 4, 757-762.
Highlighted in Nature Chemistry News and Views
12. G. Raffy, D. Ray, C.-C. Chu, A. D. Guerzo, D. M. Bassani, "Effect of Hydrogen-Bonding on the Excited-State Reactivity of Fullerene Derivatives and their Impact on the Control of the Emission Polarization from Single Crystals", Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2012, 14, 8859-8865.
11.G. Raffy, D. Ray, C.-C. Chu, A. D. Guerzo, D. M. Bassani, "Controlling the third property of light: Towards photopolic materials, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2011, 50, 9584-9588.
Highlighted as Hot Article and front cover
10. D. M. Bassani, D. Ray, C.-K. Liang, B. Fabre, F. Hui, P. Hapiot, "Anthracene- and anthracene:C60 adduct- terminated monolayers covalently bound hydrogen terminated silicon surfaces", J. Phys. Chem. C 2011, 115, 14786-14796.
9. D. Ray, C. Liang, N. D. McClenaghan, D. M. Bassani, "Organic and Supramolecular Materials for LED and Photovoltaic Applications, Current Phys. Chem., 2011, 1, 169-180.
8. D. Ray, C. Belin, F. Hui, B. Fabre, P. Hapiot, D. M. Bassani, "Direct formation of fullerene monolayers using [4+2] Diels-Alder cycloaddition, Chem. Commun., 2011, 47, 2547-2549.
7. C.-C. Chu, G. Raffy, D. Ray, A. D. Guerzo, B. Kauffmann, G. Wantz, L. Hirsch, D. M. Bassani, "Self-assembly of supramolecular fullerene ribbons via hydrogen-bonding interactions and their impact on fullerene electronic interactions and charge carrier mobility", J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2010, 132, 12717-12723.
6. D. M. Bassani, L. Jonusauskaite, N. D. McClenaghan, J.-L. Pozzo, D. Ray, G. Vives, "Harnessing supramolecular interactions in organic solid-state devices: current status and future potential, Coord. Chem. Rev., 2010, 254, 2429-2445.
5. D. Ray, A. Nag, A. Jana, D. Goswami, P. K. Bharadwaj, "Coumarin Derived Chromophores in the donor-aceeptor-donor format that gives fluorescence enhancement and large two-photon activity in presence of specific metal ions, Inorganica Chimica Acta", 2010, 363, 2824-2832.
4. D. Ray, A. Nag, D. Goswami, P. K. Bharadwaj, "Acyclic Donor-Acceptor-Donor Chromophores for Large Enhancement of Two-Photon Absorption Cross Section in Presence of Mg(II), Ca(II) or Zn(II) Ions", J. Lumin., 2009, 129, 256-262.
3. D. Ray, E. S. S. Iyer, P. K. Bharadwaj, "Ag(I) induced emission with azines having donor-acceptor-donor chromophore", Dalton Trans., 2009, 5683-5687.
2. D. Ray, P. K. Bharadwaj, "A Coumarin-Derived Fluorescence Probe Selective for Magnesium, Inorg. Chem., 2008, 47, 2252-2254.
Citescore reached to more than 260
1. D. Ray, P. K. Bharadwaj, "Alteration in the Binding Property of a Laterally Non-symmetric Aza Cryptand Toward Cu(II), Ag(I) and Tl(I) Ions upon Derivatization with Methylnitrile Group", Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2006, 1771-1776.